This Company is AWESOME!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great environment, always thinking about the success of their clients and the folks that work at the company. We do quarterly "Cloud" events that are a blast and it is Senior managements way of giving back to all of us that work so hard. We have done mini-golf, Go Kart racing, bowling, etc etc..They are always a blast. The senior management is always asking us how we can improve and many of our ideas have helped shape the company.

Cons

I don't really have any negatives

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

They provide the opportunity, it's up to you to take it...

Former Employee - Content Writer in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Content Writer in Austin, TX

I worked at Cloud[8]Sixteen part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a fast-growing company with opportunities around every corner. There's just enough flexibility in everyone's job descriptions to allow people to either do their job as stated, or to go above and beyond. If you take that opportunity to go above and beyond, management will give you the resources to keep pushing the limits of what you can do. Those who continue to push the limits are rewarded. The opportunities are there , you just have to take them. What makes the company great though is that they don't ostracize the people who DON'T go above and beyond. The work environment is extremely casual and open, and everyone is accepted. Yes, the people who do more than expected are rewarded with more opportunities, but the people who just do their jobs are rewarded with a great place to work with some great people.

Cons

A company like this flourish when everyone is on board with the company vision. In an effort to provide a great environment, they can be too "accepting", letting negative people stay around long after they've worn out their welcome. Negative energy is infectious, and their bad attitude can spread to others.

Great Culture and Fantastic People

I have been working at Cloud[8]Sixteen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Cloud8sixteen provides an awesome, fun culture where hard work and initiative are recognized and rewarded. The company participates in quarterly "Cloud Events" designed to reward Cloud family members for their work and dedication. I feel like everyone genuinely enjoys the people they work with and we all hang out together outside of work. For the most part we act very much like family! In terms of job specifics, the company pays pretty well and the benefits are very good for a firm of this size. Although the work can be repetitive, the managers do a good job of keeping the work environment light and fun. The culture and atmosphere at Cloud8sixteen is amazing and I wholeheartedly recommend the company to anyone looking for an awesome opportunity.

Cons

This isn't necessarily a con, but it should be said to warn organizations with great cultures. Sometimes there are individuals that just can't seem to shake their pre-existing negative attitudes. Once you realize they'll never be happy with anything, you have to move on. Ideally, these types of individuals would never be hired, but that some slip through the interview process. Management should move quickly and assertively to excise these cancers. All it takes is one negative person to poison the culture an organization works so hard to create.