Cloud Sherpas

www.cloudsherpas.com
  www.cloudsherpas.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cloud Sherpas

What you see is what you get

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cloud Sherpas full-time

Pros

Talented team focuses on the goal of servicing customers. I've experienced very little individual agendas that often subvert this goal.

Cons

Hard work and long hours.

Need to make sure that the loyalty is recognized and reciprocated and inject fun into an environment where everyone is working hard

70 Other Employee Reviews for Cloud Sherpas (View Most Recent)

New Hire Onboarding

Current Employee - Inside Sales Associate  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Associate in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cloud Sherpas full-time for less than a year

Pros

An in house HR director was the first to contact me, not a 3rd party hiring firm with only limited knowledge of the company.
    I interviewed with inside sales reps who had heavy influence on who would be hired. These people are now my sales teammates!
    The managers I met with were laid back, but still asked the appropriate questions to qualify each candidate. Each conversation was truly a back and forth interview where each side could truly identify if it was a good fit or not.

Cons

All I can say is Cloud Sherpas has created an environment where it is much easier to focus on the pros rather than the cons.

Keep the pizzas coming!

Outstanding Work Life Balance and Culture

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Cloud Sherpas full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best things about this company is that they pretty much let you manage your projects, time and work location the way that you want. Projects are with well known companies, work weeks rarely exceed 40 hours, and you have the choice of working from home or in an office. Travel is also very manageable, often times occurring at the beginning of a project and not throughout, due to the remote nature of Salesforce.

If you are a solid Salesforce consultant with the ability to take initiative with an independent mindset, you will absolutely thrive. There is also a culture which rewards getting things done as opposed to micro-managing the method of doing so. This however could pose a problem for those who rely on managers or are not truly Salesforce experts themselves.

Cons

The remote aspect of the business and fast growth sometimes prevent the social benefits of working for a company from being attained. However, things like happy hours and team building events do seem to be getting organized more and more.

There are newer employer reviews for Cloud Sherpas

Worked for Cloud Sherpas? Contribute to the Community!