There are newer employer reviews for Cloudeeva

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  East Windsor, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Windsor, NJ

I have been working at Cloudeeva full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jobs are very Very flexible

Cons

I cannot think of any cons

10 Other Employee Reviews for Cloudeeva (View Most Recent)

Of my total five employers, Cloudeeva is the best one

Current Employee - Trainee  in  East Windsor, NJ
    Current Employee - Trainee in East Windsor, NJ

I have been working at Cloudeeva as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

-Cloudeeva is no doubt the best consulting company I have ever known. But it is only a consulting company. If you do not expect much, you will be satisfied.
    -Excellent accommodation environment! We girls live in Holiday Inn, the environment is very very good.
    -Excellent trainers. I was in Android class, we took the online course. Though the trainer was back in India, he was very patient and serious about teaching. He taught after class and used his own spare time to help us learning.
    -The working environment in the company is also very good. Every is very very helpful and warm-hearted.

Cons

-The marketing team does not have enough motivation. For a consulting company, marketing is the most important part.
    -There is barely any pressure for consultants, therefore, the consultants are not motivated enough. More homework and tests in training will help.

There should at least be one person to take charge of accommodation. The company should always be aware of how many empty beds and rooms are there in the hotel. Otherwise, you guys pay all the accommodation fee for nothing. Some people just left the company without saying a word. Also, enhance the marketing team and give some pressure on the salesmen. If consultants cannot find projects quickly, they will leave.

No word

I have been working at Cloudeeva

Pros

good for a new graduate to start

Cons

No growth, no future, no stability

There are newer employer reviews for Cloudeeva

Worked for Cloudeeva? Contribute to the Community!