Cloudmark

www.cloudmark.com
  www.cloudmark.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cloudmark

Everyone at Cloudmark is doing their best.

I have been working at Cloudmark

Pros

Everyone at Cloudmark is competent to do their jobs. The core product of the company is an important service and the employees are proud to be involved.

Cons

Everyone is bright and opinionated, so technical discussions can take a while to resolve. Sometimes things are made more complicated than they need to be. Methodical approaches are more appreciated than creative solutions.

Better documentation of the company's knowledge assets needs to be required by everyone. More efficient and easier researched technical information system is required for the long-term survival of the company. The technical information of the company is often held in one or two people's heads and/or stored in random, badly linked and index "wiki" pages. When staff changes over there is a significant learning curve for anyone assuming the needed duties.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Cloudmark (View Most Recent)

Cloudmark is the best company I have ever worked for.

I have been working at Cloudmark

Pros

The people and the fact that we do something that makes a difference. Since we're a start-up, it's really easy and fast to invoke positive change. Senior management is very accessible and are the type of people you would enjoy having a drink with.

Cons

Not the type of benefits you would get from a larger company.

Tell us more often about what is happening in the company (e.g.) financials, deals in the works, etc.

Market leading messaging security company

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Cloudmark full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fantastic technology and customer support team. Great customer focus and highly knowledgeable and skilled team with a passion for beating the bad guys of the internet. Good vacation and healthcare benefits.

Cons

Market adoption of Cloudmark's mobile solutions to mobile operators has been slower than expected but company remains solid with it's traditional email protection business providing the revenue engine for developments and expansion into new markets.

Make sure management are all on board with key initiatives and all driving in the same direction.

There are newer employer reviews for Cloudmark