Cloudmark

www.cloudmark.com

Everyone at Cloudmark is doing their best.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsEveryone at Cloudmark is competent to do their jobs. The core product of the company is an important service and the employees are proud to be involved.

ConsEveryone is bright and opinionated, so technical discussions can take a while to resolve. Sometimes things are made more complicated than they need to be. Methodical approaches are more appreciated than creative solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter documentation of the company's knowledge assets needs to be required by everyone. More efficient and easier researched technical information system is required for the long-term survival of the company. The technical information of the company is often held in one or two people's heads and/or stored in random, badly linked and index "wiki" pages. When staff changes over there is a significant learning curve for anyone assuming the needed duties.

Cloudmark is the best company I have ever worked for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Cloudmark

Pros: The people and the fact that we do something that makes a difference. Since we're a start-up, it's really easy and fast… Cons: Not the type of benefits you would get from a… Advice to Senior Management: Tell us more often about what is happening in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Market leading messaging security company

Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Cloudmark full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fantastic technology and customer support team. Great customer focus and highly knowledgeable and skilled team… Cons: Market adoption of Cloudmark's mobile solutions to mobile operators has been slower than expected but company remains… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure management are all on board with key initiatives… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cloudmark.

Worked for Cloudmark? Contribute to the Community!