Club One
www.clubone.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Club One has given me suport as I try and reach my life long goals with great co-workers and lively enviroment.

Service Desk Representative (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsComplimentary membership to all Club One locations in Bay Area, great networking as you met new people everday, discounts on health insurrances.

ConsSalary is not the best but neither is the economy. Deal with numerous complaints from dissatisfied members on a daily basis, not much recognition from the management on a corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease give recognition to the service desk team once in a while. We tend to get the short end of the stick and got a lot of grief with no reward.

Fun people, fun environment, healthy living, no room for advancement

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Club One

Pros: Free gym membership with great exercise and Yoga classes Fun and… Cons: They never give raises Have no room for grow and do… More

total lack of professionalism

Petaluma, CA

I have been working at Club One

Pros: small benefit's package and clean (at times) work environment Cons: lack of support from management. extremely poor compensation package. Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees. do not offer up platitudes of "my way or the highway". . reward education and experience. be as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Club One.

Worked for Club One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Club One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Club One CEO Jim Mizes. All reviews posted anonymously by Club One employees.