Club Z! Tutoring

www.clubztutoring.com

Nearly 10 years with the same company says a lot

Franchise Development (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsGreat company. I've seen the evolution first-hand the way the company has catered to the needs of the clients who use our tutoring service by adding curriculum and new programs and to the needs of franchise owners by adding resources to help them grow the business and and enhancing the services they offer. I really enjoy helping people get started in a business they really love.

ConsThere are always ways to improve but I see the corporate office constantly making the steps to improve by listening to the clients of our franchise owners, our franchise owners and the company employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue being proactive to remain the leader in providing affordable in-home tutoring service and providing affordable business opportunities for individuals who've always dreamed of starting their own business.

Hiring experience very poor.

Tutor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Club Z! Tutoring part-time

Pros: Assignments close to your home work since the cost of… Cons: The tutor is asked to pay for all background screens and are deducted from your pay. You literally do not get paid to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Would have been great if I had been paid what I earned

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Club Z! Tutoring

Pros: Flexible scheduling and rewarding to see the kids succeed. Cons: The franchise went out of business in the town where I was a tutor and I never received my last paycheck which was… Advice to Senior Management: I have contacted Club Z 5 or 6 times in the past 10 months with no response any of those times. I have also… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Club Z! Tutoring.

Worked for Club Z! Tutoring? Contribute to the Community!