There are newer employer reviews for Club Z! Tutoring

Nearly 10 years with the same company says a lot

Current Employee - Franchise Development in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Franchise Development in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Club Z! Tutoring full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great company. I've seen the evolution first-hand the way the company has catered to the needs of the clients who use our tutoring service by adding curriculum and new programs and to the needs of franchise owners by adding resources to help them grow the business and and enhancing the services they offer. I really enjoy helping people get started in a business they really love.

Cons

There are always ways to improve but I see the corporate office constantly making the steps to improve by listening to the clients of our franchise owners, our franchise owners and the company employees.

Continue being proactive to remain the leader in providing affordable in-home tutoring service and providing affordable business opportunities for individuals who've always dreamed of starting their own business.

reviews filtered by
  1. Hiring experience very poor.

Current Employee - Tutor
    Current Employee - Tutor

I have been working at Club Z! Tutoring part-time

Pros

Assignments close to your home work since the cost of gas is so high.

Cons

The tutor is asked to pay for all background screens and are deducted from your pay. You literally do not get paid to tutor until your third session. It's my understanding the parent is charged 50-65/hour and the tutor is paid $17. Again, financial insult to educators.

2. Would have been great if I had been paid what I earned

I worked at Club Z! Tutoring

Pros

Flexible scheduling and rewarding to see the kids succeed.

Cons

The franchise went out of business in the town where I was a tutor and I never received my last paycheck which was over $500. Be careful! It's not worth it to work for them when you can make twice as much working by yourself.

I have contacted Club Z 5 or 6 times in the past 10 months with no response any of those times. I have also never heard back from the franchise owner who closed down. If I was owed more than just $500 I would've taken you to court by now to get the money that I earned and that you are withholding from me.

There are newer employer reviews for Club Z! Tutoring