ClubCorp
www.clubcorp.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Politics out the wazzoo

Front End Developer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at ClubCorp full-time for more than a year

Pros40% off meals and free golf at country clubs. Work on 120 websites with 100,000+ members. Opportunity to impact a lot of customers and improve their membership experience.

ConsSome sour apples in management poisons the well for the other people who do good. The family atmosphere from the Deadman family was lost when sold to P/E firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't play favorites. Don't take credit for others work. Share equally.

disorganized, no training, horrible management

Bartender (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I worked at ClubCorp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: stealing the food at the buffets and eating it under the tables, free champagne bottles and wine bottles after… Cons: no training, lots of moving furniture, not much money unless… Advice to Senior Management: fire the incompetent, and rude employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Was able to meet and work with many interesting people.

Bistro Bar Manager (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at ClubCorp full-time for more than a year

Pros: I was able to expand my hospitality experience with taking… Cons: The cons to working in a private members only business club… Advice to Senior Management: To be more consistent with the changing of food and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ClubCorp.

Worked for ClubCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ClubCorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ClubCorp CEO Eric L. Affeldt. All reviews posted anonymously by ClubCorp employees.