ClubCorp
www.clubcorp.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Excellent Experience

Membership Director (Former Employee)
Dayton, OH

I worked at ClubCorp full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFantastic training, opportunity to move within company to beautiful locations, very supportive of salespeople.

ConsNone; this is truly a wonderful company. I know that my predecessor felt pressured to sell but that's what we are hired to do-sell. In sales, you reap what you sow.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up. I loved my job; I performed quite successfully because of the fantastic support from ClubCorp. My boss at the club was wonderful as was the VP of Sales for the company. I regret leaving every day. I had the chance to meet CEO Eric Affeldt in person while in training in Dallas (which was amazing) and he was intriguing-started out as a towel boy and worked his way up. I'll never forget his story.

Great place for experience and enjoyable work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ClubCorp part-time

Pros: Worked there back in high school, loved the place and would recommend it: Fun/Relatively… Cons: Little/No chance of receiving a raise Management can be oblivious to… Advice to Senior Management: Take note of junior employee's ideas and perceptions of other employees.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I worked as a typical server, the work was physically demanding but the conditions weren't bad.

Pool Server (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I have been working at ClubCorp part-time for less than a year

Pros: free food, sometimes fun to hang out with the other staff. sometimes lulls… Cons: low pay, no tips, sometimes obnoxious customers. work got canceled… Advice to Senior Management: generally doing a good job No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ClubCorp.

Worked for ClubCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ClubCorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ClubCorp CEO Eric L. Affeldt. All reviews posted anonymously by ClubCorp employees.