ClubCorp

There are newer employer reviews for ClubCorp

Shoreby Country Club

Former Employee - Server in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Server in Cleveland, OH

I worked at ClubCorp full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers and management, willing to work with schedules and decent pay for the food service industry. Good temporary or beginning job. As long as you do a great job, you'll have a great chance of advancing.

Cons

The sometimes overbearing upper-managment & micromanaging.

Have more faith in the employees you employ

111 Other Employee Reviews for ClubCorp (View Most Recent)

Disorganized, understaffed and GM has no clue.

Current Employee - Server
    Current Employee - Server

I have been working at ClubCorp full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits for full time staff, 50% off meals, this club open to public so servers receive tips. Club is open to the public which brings in more guests.

Cons

F&b manager over worked with no days off mistakes on schedules, short staff because of past high turnover training for servers and kitchen staff not in place. Majority of kitchen staff does not speak English very well ticket times are slow and orders coming out of kitchen not always correct. A lot of guest complaints about food. Communication not good no daily line up.

GM's that are better trained in the restaurant not just golf. To make sure the 3 steps of service is being applied every day.

Excellent Experience

Former Employee - Membership Director in Dayton, OH
    Former Employee - Membership Director in Dayton, OH

I worked at ClubCorp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic training, opportunity to move within company to beautiful locations, very supportive of salespeople.

Cons

None; this is truly a wonderful company. I know that my predecessor felt pressured to sell but that's what we are hired to do-sell. In sales, you reap what you sow.

Keep it up. I loved my job; I performed quite successfully because of the fantastic support from ClubCorp. My boss at the club was wonderful as was the VP of Sales for the company. I regret leaving every day. I had the chance to meet CEO Eric Affeldt in person while in training in Dallas (which was amazing) and he was intriguing-started out as a towel boy and worked his way up. I'll never forget his story.

There are newer employer reviews for ClubCorp