ClubCorp

www.clubcorp.com
  www.clubcorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for ClubCorp

Great company to work for

I worked at ClubCorp

Pros

Environment, being able to use the facilities while off work

Cons

poor communication, great place for a college student to work

98 Other Employee Reviews for ClubCorp (View Most Recent)

No experience necessary

I have been working at ClubCorp

Pros

Great members, and overall good people to work with.

Cons

Directors have no knowledge of general food safety, all about the "I" and no concern about the team. Promote based of tenure, and no experience. Treat women with complete disrespect, and have major favoritism. Winter hours are a joke with 32 hours being the max. Work off tip share, and no base pay. No emphasis on trading staff, again all about the "I".

Hire based upon experience. Need to have Regional Management involvement! Take the time to train your people, and make it a place where people want to come to work. Teach, coach and train food knowledge. Get your managers Serv Safe certified!!!

Could be a great Place to work!

Current Employee - Server in Stockbridge, GA
    Current Employee - Server in Stockbridge, GA

I have been working at ClubCorp full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My pay is decent for my first and only job; I am good at my job and since day one I have multi tasked in every department of Food & Beverage from working at the pool/cook, etc, to administrative work, to banquet server, to lounge server and more. My customer's LOVE ME! unfortunately I do not receive my gratuity only hourly pay. I would like to grow with the company; but I've been working for 2 plus yrs and I have never been to an orientation. So what/where are my benefits?

Cons

I have seen too many new GM's, Exec. Chef's and Server's flow thru here. The regular customers which I have gotten to know pretty well always have the same complaints. Kitchen is too slow! Well I guess so with all the turnover! Now I may be young but I'm smart enough to know when you have turnover you have chaos! I was hired as a part-time employee but I work 40 hr weeks and deserve my benefits! especially vacation time.

Get a clue?