There are newer employer reviews for ClubCorp

Very fun and a great way to make cash while growing up and going to school.

Former Employee - Guest Services (Outside Services)  in  Aliso Viejo, CA
Former Employee - Guest Services (Outside Services) in Aliso Viejo, CA

I worked at ClubCorp part-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun outdoor environment combined with guest service that will teach a young person valuable life lessons. Tips are extremely motivating and teach young workers how to work as a team. The country club environment is a great place to work in and develop relationships for the future. I managed to work nearly full time and maintain my grades in school. I highly recommend this job.

Cons

No cons. A job is a job, it is what you make out of it.

Keep up the good work!

89 Other Employee Reviews for ClubCorp (View Most Recent)

It was OK.

Current Employee - Accountant  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Accountant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at ClubCorp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

For the most part, people that work here are great to work with.

Cons

Benefits are not so great.

An exercise in futility..

Former Employee - Food Service  in  West Covina, CA
    Former Employee - Food Service in West Covina, CA

I worked at ClubCorp part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice club atmosphere, good views of wildlife, and sunset during season. Work with some decent people with different backgrounds. Good hard work.

Cons

Employees are treated with ZERO appreciation for very hard work on a daily basis. No breaks are given or offered 99% of the time, only when employees are in danger of receiving overtime pay for their efforts. Management is so out of touch with their employees, and shows no appreciation to them, as such. Only acknowledgment given is negative, and as often as possible. Creative input, or any input-for that matter is frowned upon. Members are advised in company newsletters not to give extra gratuities to servers, bartenders, etc. Some members are very rude and demanding.
    5 star service is expected at all times, while 3 star wages are paid. The gratuity pool system, and how you are paid is never explained to employees. Figures are never shown, and many that the numbers are fudged. I have been shorted pay on numerous occasions, and have been subjected to dangerous work conditions several times as well. 90% of the time, you will go home hungry working at the restaurant. I think that pretty much sums it up, for the most part. Overall l think that it's a great place to work ;)

Keep doing what you're doing. A real bang-up job! You guys turn incompetence into an art form.

There are newer employer reviews for ClubCorp

Worked for ClubCorp? Contribute to the Community!