Clyde Bergemann

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Clyde Bergemann

Neutral

I have been working at Clyde Bergemann

Pros

Understanding and good to work with. Receive as much respect and understanding as given.

Cons

Not a good advancement scheme, too many silos not easy to share knowledge between departments.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Clyde Bergemann (View Most Recent)

Do not value talent

Former Employee - Controls Engineer
    Former Employee - Controls Engineer

I worked at Clyde Bergemann

Pros

The projects offer the opportunity to learn a limited skill set very well and take ownership of a project from start to finish.

Cons

Talent is not retained due to irrational and unclear expectations. Any hard work is not acknowledged let alone well rewarded.

Take a serious look at why talent leaves your company. Try to establish a realistic timetable and list of responsibilities for engineers.

Came here after retiring from the Air Force and haven't even thought of leaving.

Current Employee - QC Department in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - QC Department in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Clyde Bergemann full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have seen several people (myself included) move upward within the company. The pay is comparable to similar positions with other companies. Time off (vacation time) grows by way of adding another week after 5 years, then again after 15 years, then again after the 20 year mark. Several holidays are paid days off, including Christmas through New Years Day. Management is receptive to, and encourages, new ideas for improvements. There is also the encouragement to receive set hour quantities for annual training.

Cons

When the company's busy time of year comes the work hours can become overloading for some people, up to 55 hours per week. This does come with overtime pay after 40 hours have been reached for that week. Not counted in the 40 hours are days off for holidays or vacation.

When hiring temps to beef up the work force during our busiest times, hire early enough to get them trained and up to speed BEFORE we get buried in work.

There are newer employer reviews for Clyde Bergemann