There are newer employer reviews for Clyde Bergemann

needs more experience, but has good product

Current Employee - Engineer in Auburn, ME
Current Employee - Engineer in Auburn, ME

I have been working at Clyde Bergemann full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They are very forgiving of mistakes

Cons

There are to many mistakes because of the way information is organized for new engineers.

28 Other Employee Reviews for Clyde Bergemann (View Most Recent)

Do not waste your time

Current Employee - Controls Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Controls Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Clyde Bergemann

Pros

Salary offered was in the midrange of controls enginners position. Offer letter removed 6% until review after 6 months. Seems like the company is doing well financially as they have purchased 5 other companies in the last few years and this location is to do all the controls design and expansion.

Cons

You will be told that you will get trained and work with "A team". What really happens is you will come to work and get no assistance The controls manager was the quality controls guy a few weeks ago. He has no background in electrical. I resigned after only 3 days as I knew this was a horrible choice. A woman contractor who works there informed me about this board so I could advise others on glassdoor.

be honest and forthcoming to people and be honest on the interviews. I asked about turnover and was told that "Enginners are happy and most stay along time".

Worst Run Mega Cash Cow Imaginable

Current Employee - Mid Level Professional in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Mid Level Professional in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Clyde Bergemann

Pros

Immensely profitable company, easy to get hired or advance with lots of degrees (advancement is only via copious obscene overt butt licking with frequent backstabbing), minimal background check, incredibly incompetent HR Manager, more managers than worker bees (easy to make excuses and survive by covering up abject incompetence and lack of managerial usefulness), don't have to work terribly hard if you're even marginally competent.

Cons

Mostly downsides - no advancement unless you sell your soul and happily crush the lives and careers of others in your way (the recently promoted former Quality Manager is a good example) under your feet, zero recognition for actual performers holding the place together, skilled hourlies laid off at the drop of a hat while useless massively salaried management are hired and kept forever, open belittlement of underlings, a small circle of middle management appears to successfully keep upper management and Corporate completely in the dark with deception and made up measurements of success, the ratio of managers to worker bees is increasing at an alarming rate.

President Dominick Garton needs to listen to employees, actually respond to them, hold the huge bloated staff of managers accountable with meaningful measurements INDEPENDENTLY provided, man up and earn his keep.

There are newer employer reviews for Clyde Bergemann