There are newer employer reviews for Coach

It's very satisfying.

I have been working at Coach

Pros

The people who work there welcome you the moment you start and help you with whatever you need. Everyone is pleasant to work with.

Cons

Some people do not work as hard as you and they do not get reprimanded and you do not get awarded.

The best way to make things better is to just focus on employees more, watch what they are doing, and treat them accordingly.

reviews filtered by
  1. Coach is a fun, professional working environment for someone looking for experience or a life career.

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Coach

Pros

I have loved every second at Coach. The company values it's employees and has real investment in personal growth and training. Their loyalty towards me is part of what keeps me there. They are fair, respectful, and creative. Every day is different and new! We do not work on commission- we are committed to providing amazing customer service because it's what the customers deserve and because we enjoy it. I could never work for a company that I didn't believe in, and Coach is dedicated to producing great quality for reasonable prices. I would highly recommend any position in this company to any one interested in being a part of a close knit work family, dedicated to excellence.

Cons

There is very little that I have disliked about Coach. The only major concern for me, personally, is the hours. Starting out as a Sales Associate, one may only have a few hours a week. It just takes time to become established and learn all the skills that will make you a vital part of the team and land you more hours. Also, this is a retail job. If you work in the store, expect to work opening shifts, closing shifts, and after hours. I never have a regular schedule, and that is the only thing I wish I could change.

Coach is so much fun, and the investment in employees shows. I have only witnessed one incident regarding disconnect between upper management and employee awareness that upset me. The store manager who used to work at my store is one of the most amazing, charismatic, and dedicated people I have ever known. There is no one at our store who didn't love him and love working for him. He is 100% capable in everything he does. He tried to apply for a position in the company that was more suited to his area of expertise- something with HR/employee awareness. He did not receive the position, and the communication with him regarding it's availability/status was less than desirable. He was jerked around a bit, and that astonishes me. If Coach really knew about this man and how amazing he is at his job, they would have given him the attention he deserved during the application process, and hired him in an instant. This is no over exaggeration. He went from Sales Associate to Store Manager in just the first 2 years that our store was open. I hope that if/when he applies for a higher position in Coach in the future, that he will be given more than a glance.

2. My experience at Coach has been rewarding and I've learned how to be knowledgeable and professional with customers.

I have been working at Coach

Pros

Great Coworkers
    Fair Policies
    Room for advancement
    Constructive criticism is given in all the right ways
    Managers are always looking to help/teach/inform
    Incentives

Cons

I don't have any major downsides.
    If standing for a while is a problem then this isn't the right place for you

I think management does a great job of communicating accomplishments, future goals, and problem areas well to employees. I enjoy the style of management in place. They are constructive with their time by teaching associates and by being supportive when employees ask for help

There are newer employer reviews for Coach