There are newer employer reviews for Coach

A pleasant experiences where I learn daily that hard work pays off.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Park City, UT
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Park City, UT

I have been working at Coach

Pros

Coach is run professionally and expects professionalism of me. It offers opportunity for growth, promotion, friendship among both your co-workers and your customers. You are trained carefully and are given the opportunity to learn new skills that will help you not only with your success as a sales associate, but also as a person in general when it comes to communicating and working with others.

Cons

There is always a large drawback to working retail when it comes to your schedule. The retail world rarely, if ever, shuts down for a day. Because of this you are often required to work Sundays and many holidays. It can also be difficult planning very many activities in advance due to the fact that your scheduled hours will change and vary from week to week.

Coach offers many incentives and rewards to it's workers if they excel in certain areas. This is nice and can push workers to try their hardest. However, sometimes it can push them too far and before long rather than working as a team they begin working for personal gain in the companies eyes. I think it is very important to have big incentives and rewards being directed towards stores as a whole. When the entire sales team succeeds together, the entire store excels far more then when it only has one star performer.

495 Other Employee Reviews for Coach (View Most Recent)

I enjoy going to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI

I have been working at Coach

Pros

The pay is good, the managers are great, you learn alot about retail, you get to work with shoppers, its just a nice place to work.

Cons

i have yet to come accross one.

Many of the women comming in are looking for "the original leather coach bags" i would bring some of those back. Maybe make a new line with all the old bags. I'v heard of some Mens Coach stores and i think that is a great idea, as a male working at coach i would love to see more mens lines

A great chance to be able to learn and advance in an amazing company.

Current Employee - Stock Associate in Sevierville, TN
    Current Employee - Stock Associate in Sevierville, TN

I have been working at Coach

Pros

Everything within coach is very organised and laid out for everyone. Also coach provides a great chance to learn key skills to help me become a better employee now and in the future.

Cons

The cons are few, but one is managements mild lack of understanding with scheduling. Also at my store the amount of replenish personal is always limited causing a lot of unneeded stress on people.

The only advice is to understand that every person is different in their lives and that many of us have many, maybe not more important, things going on that can affect us. And to do a better job with how many replenish personal on on a shift.

There are newer employer reviews for Coach