Coach

www.coach.com

A pleasant experiences where I learn daily that hard work pays off.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Park City, UT

ProsCoach is run professionally and expects professionalism of me. It offers opportunity for growth, promotion, friendship among both your co-workers and your customers. You are trained carefully and are given the opportunity to learn new skills that will help you not only with your success as a sales associate, but also as a person in general when it comes to communicating and working with others.

ConsThere is always a large drawback to working retail when it comes to your schedule. The retail world rarely, if ever, shuts down for a day. Because of this you are often required to work Sundays and many holidays. It can also be difficult planning very many activities in advance due to the fact that your scheduled hours will change and vary from week to week.

Advice to Senior ManagementCoach offers many incentives and rewards to it's workers if they excel in certain areas. This is nice and can push workers to try their hardest. However, sometimes it can push them too far and before long rather than working as a team they begin working for personal gain in the companies eyes. I think it is very important to have big incentives and rewards being directed towards stores as a whole. When the entire sales team succeeds together, the entire store excels far more then when it only has one star performer.

I enjoy going to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Howell, MI

I have been working at Coach

Pros: The pay is good, the managers are great, you learn alot about retail,… Cons: i have yet to come accross one. Advice to Senior Management: Many of the women comming in are looking for "the original leather coach bags" i would bring some of those back. Maybe make a new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great chance to be able to learn and advance in an amazing company.

Stock Associate (Current Employee) Sevierville, TN

I have been working at Coach

Pros: Everything within coach is very organised and laid out for everyone. Also coach provides a great… Cons: The cons are few, but one is managements mild lack of understanding with scheduling. Also at my… Advice to Senior Management: The only advice is to understand that every person is different in their lives and that many of us have many, maybe not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coach.

Worked for Coach? Contribute to the Community!