Coach
www.coach.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Must be able to play the political game.

ProsA very professional retail company who pays very well and offers great bonus with benefit packages. The company is doing very well and it shows with the structure of the company.

ConsTo really move up in the company you must play the political game. Brown nosing is the best way to move up in the company and also networking helps.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that your peers have a say in the matter.

After working in apparel for 18 years, Coach is a breath of fresh air!

Associate Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Coach

Pros: Pay is well above average compared to other retailers. Payroll given to stores is actually adequate to run the business and accomplish tasks that are required. Incentive… Cons: There are very few downsides. My biggest complaint would have to be that the return policy needs to be re-vamped. Other than this,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing..it is obviously working and you have some very satisfied employees. Don't get caught up in the "cookie… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Coach

Pros: Great clients and co-workers. Pay compared to other retail stores. Great discounts. Cons: Pay compared to an office job. Advice to Senior Management: Great communication between store and corporate. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coach.

Worked for Coach? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coach reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coach CEO Victor Luis. All reviews posted anonymously by Coach employees.