There are newer employer reviews for Coach

Coach, good job.

Current Employee - Systems Tech
Current Employee - Systems Tech

I have been working at Coach

Pros

The benefits are very good. The management is respectful. They allow time off respectfully. It is a safe place to work. Hour lunches. Fifteen minute breaks. Friendly people.

Cons

It is at the airport. Car travel time is not compensated. If you are a temp, be on time all the time.

Hire the right people for the job. Value your employees.

495 Other Employee Reviews for Coach (View Most Recent)

Great place to work for those who love people. Not for those with big dreams.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Destin, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Destin, FL

I have been working at Coach

Pros

Positive work environment. Non- commission based so there's not so much pressure to sell. Great benefits, employee discount, and pay. Co-workers are very friendly, genuine and laid back. Managers try to keep employees as happy as possible. Exceptional customer service. Training is easy and I picked on things very quickly.

Cons

There's not much of an opportunity to grow in the company. All I could really hope for is management.
    There aren't enough responsibilities on the job- everything is done by management. I barely feel like I'm taken seriously as an employee. Most of the time I feel like I'm just standing around. Also, after I have learned about the products and how business is conducted, that's it. I feel like I have hit a plateau and that leaves me wondering, "now what?" The dress code is so boring and dull. Just black white and grey- maybe a Coach scarf here and there. Not enough feedback on my work performance. Too much of a big deal is made on the secret shop.

Give employees more job responsibilities and start taking employees more seriously!

Coach

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Coach

Pros

Good retail experience for resume

Cons

long hours on feet and busy during holidays

none