Coach

www.coach.com

Retail-wise, a great place to work.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Columbia, MD

ProsThe people who shop at Coach make it easy to want to work there. It is a very relaxed environment as long as you know how to do your job and do it well. Product knowledge isn't too difficult in comparison to other retail locations.

ConsDepending on the location you work at, the people you work with can be a hassle. It is a retail job so you occasionally get highly demanding people. It is not commission, but what they call "teamshare" where if the entire store makes above X amount each month, everyone gets a bonus dependent on the hours worked.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease have matching accessories with all handbags/colors. We sometimes hit a wall when it comes to this because Coach does not make them any more. Also, please make women's belts and more men's shoes (quantity-wise).

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Coach part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hands-on experience with direct sales Cons: Too many employees at an outlet store Advice to Senior Management: Care for your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

IT is very Dysfunctional. Still operating with a Small Buinsess mind

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Coach full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits, ESOP purchase, that's about it Cons: - Operating as a small buisness. -Promotions and reviews are based off on how much you are liked, no matter the experience you bring to the… Advice to Senior Management: Promote people within according to how hard they work. Not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coach.

Worked for Coach? Contribute to the Community!