Coach

www.coach.com

Great company

Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThey care about their employees. Lot of benefits and initiatives for the employees.
You get to know the entire core of the company with a lot of cross collaboration and information sharing. Great coworkers, laid back and very collaborative environment, everybody is helpful and friendly as required by the Coach corporate culture. Open doors company with easy access to Senior Executives. Excellent work/life balance.

ConsIn some departments, especially those not part of the core business, opportunities for a career growth can be slow and limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow Horizontal career changes between departments and short exchange experiences in other Coach offices in the world. To make the company growth, Coach should try to hire staff with experience in too luxury brands (Prada,Hermes etc.)

had an awesome time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Coach as an intern for less than a year

Pros: good people and lot of work to do Cons: pay was less that was the only drawback More

Good company, but depending on department, not so great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Coach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Decent benefits (employee stock purchase, merchandise discount) - Sense of pride working for… Cons: - Very little vacation and some managers won't allow you to take more than… Advice to Senior Management: Say no once in a while and stick up for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Coach.

Worked for Coach? Contribute to the Community!