Coach

There are newer employer reviews for Coach

Great company

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Coach full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They care about their employees. Lot of benefits and initiatives for the employees.
You get to know the entire core of the company with a lot of cross collaboration and information sharing. Great coworkers, laid back and very collaborative environment, everybody is helpful and friendly as required by the Coach corporate culture. Open doors company with easy access to Senior Executives. Excellent work/life balance.

Cons

In some departments, especially those not part of the core business, opportunities for a career growth can be slow and limited.

Allow Horizontal career changes between departments and short exchange experiences in other Coach offices in the world. To make the company growth, Coach should try to hire staff with experience in too luxury brands (Prada,Hermes etc.)

563 Other Employee Reviews for Coach (View Most Recent)

Great company

I have been working at Coach

Pros

Great company that is willing to develop their workers.

Cons

If you are not a self driving person. This company is not for you.

Terrible management skills

Former Employee - Cashier in Niagara Falls, NY
    Former Employee - Cashier in Niagara Falls, NY

I worked at Coach part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Teamshare
    -Employee Discount
    Honestly, the cons outweigh the benefits.

Cons

-Constant Harassment by store management to "look" good
    -Worked there for 3 years and only received a .25 cent raise
    -Constantly criticized about my Sales as well as UPT & ADT, when I only worked part time because I was going to school. Some weeks I wouldn't even be scheduled to work.
    -Had to call HR many times to resolve harassment issues that my store management could not resolve on their own, and management discriminated against me for it
    -In my midyear review, I was asked to be my managers "Second set of ears" and let her know when employees are talking about her behind her back. I thought this was very childish.
    -Set a very negative mood for the store.

This list could go on and on...

The members of my management are on a POWER TRIP. The company itself is strong, but management like mine brings the store down, you need to have happy employees in order to have a positive atmosphere in the store. When you criticize, harass, and embarrass your employees on a daily basis, you cannot expect them to be in a good mood while at work, therefore the mood in the store changes and customers can feel the tension.

There are newer employer reviews for Coach