There are newer employer reviews for Coach

Crash course in corporate culture

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Coach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sense of pride working for such a respected company with strong heritage

Cons

Overdue for promotion, not enough male employees, no involvement from HR, unnecessary drama, not progressive with benefits, monotony, lack of upward mobility/resources designated to all teams

Sr Management needs to check in with reports two to three levels below to make sure Manager is not sabotaging report for promotion.

482 Other Employee Reviews for Coach (View Most Recent)

Manager

Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Coach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great retail experience. The company offers some of the best employee benefits ever in retail. Full medical and dental available to part-time employees. Employees are some of the smartest people in the business. Discounts are more than fair. Great customer base.

Cons

Too much micro- management that delays the growth and development of key Sales Associates and Managers. Work-life balance is promoted, not often demonstrated! Store Managers have Limited Real-Life experience and don't relate well to mature employees.

Age Diversity within the stores. Staff does not often reflect the customer base the company wants to target

Great company as a whole.

Current Employee - PT I Sales Associate  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - PT I Sales Associate in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Coach part-time for less than a year

Pros

Company invests in their employees, and makes sure that everyone is rewarded.

Cons

At the store I work at there is a lot of miscommunication. The company is trying to change things for the better, but through this there are starting to be some bumps in the road. The other con is that we are not commission based, but it is starting to feel like we are with new sales goals we were told we "had" to meet.

I would say my advice would be to learn how to be on the same page as one another. The miscommunication does not create a happy, successful environment. Also, get to know how your associates operate and maximize on what their positive qualities are.

There are newer employer reviews for Coach

Worked for Coach? Contribute to the Community!