Coating Excellence International
www.coatingexcellence.com Wrightstown, WI 500 to 999 Employees

Disappointing culture!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsUS company competing in coated products successfully with modern assets. Forays into woven bag sales and flexible packaging have been very good strategic moves.

ConsManagement is subpar and this undermines the whole culture. Communication and overall professional development needs attention. Lots of givebacks by employees in last two years in the way of salary, benefits, quality/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove culture before all the talent has left!

utility operator

I have been working at Coating Excellence International full-time

Pros: good work not hard Cons: no communication. shut company down with no notice Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A good learning experience that has helped me advance.

Anonymous (Current Employee)
    Wrightstown, WI

I have been working at Coating Excellence International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very flexible and most employees are easy to work with. Cons: Some processes aren't as refined as they could be. Advice to Senior Management: Take a look at processes and get input from employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Coating Excellence International.

Worked for Coating Excellence International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coating Excellence International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coating Excellence International CEO Mike Nowak. All reviews posted anonymously by Coating Excellence International employees.