Cobalt
www.cobalt.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fast paced and interesting work

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe company is doing very advanced work in designing digital marketing solutions with deep expertise, and big data, for the auto industry. Depending on your role you can work with auto manufacturers and their agencies or local auto dealers - lots of opportunity to go deep and really understand an industry. The company does some much work for dealers it is actually one of Google's largest customers. Friendly co-workers and very little politics for a company this size, little tolerance for **sholes. Senior management is highly ethical and works to create a collaborative work environment. Profitability and ownership by ADP provides financial stability and growth opportunity.

ConsAutomotive focus means your friends and family probably won't have heard of the company. Work can be fast moving with tight deadlines and demanding clients. There is a management tendency to try to do more work than the organization has capacity to deliver.

Advice to Senior ManagementFill openings more quickly.

Overall satisfied and stable place to work.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than a year

Pros: Collaboration is evident within my department. The location is very convenient to transportation and restaurants. The office is a nice, open work environment with beautiful… Cons: Upper management has an air of superiority and is a bit out of touch with their workers. Lots of talk about doing things that either… Advice to Senior Management: Don't put people in management positions who are clearly not qualified to do their jobs.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great People. Good Culture.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Detroit, MI

I worked at Cobalt full-time for more than a year

Pros: Of course, there are exceptions in every business, but Cobalt… Cons: Their business has been strong, however, the cyclical nature of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cobalt.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cobalt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cobalt CEO John W. P. Holt. All reviews posted anonymously by Cobalt employees.