There are newer employer reviews for Cobalt

You can grow with this company

Current Employee - Account Advocate  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Account Advocate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love working here, I really do. I firmly believe that anyone with some talent and a good work ethic can go far here. I've been promoted twice in the last 3 years. They also have really great flexibility which, as a parent, I love. They have a gym which is great too. All of my managers have been super-supportive and have helped guide me as I worked to accomplish my goals.

Cons

The location can make the commute a bit rough, but they do provide ORCA cards which helps.

Continue to work on giving clear paths to success to your employees. I'd love to see a more robust peer-recognition program as well

285 Other Employee Reviews for Cobalt (View Most Recent)

If you don't care about money, this is a very cool place to work

Current Employee - Account Advocate  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Advocate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Free bus pass, free espresso drinks, frequent parties and outings. They are open to work-from-home and "desk-sharing" once you've been there for a while.

Cons

Pay is very low compared to other companies. Bonuses and raises exist, but are minuscule. Salaried employees were recently transitioned to hourly, so you feel like a laborer rather than a respected consultant or professional.

You get what you pay for. All quality employees will leave if they aren't financially rewarded.

Great People, Great Company

Former Employee - Web Builder  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Web Builder in Seattle, WA

I worked at Cobalt as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

The people here make the company. Very friendly, the whole culture is very open and pleasant. I had never worked for a big tech company before and am very grateful that it was with them. They take care of their employees.

Cons

They aren't the highest paying company, but it's more about quality of life. I was there while they were going through some transitions so there were some people that were still trying to figure out where they fit in.

There are newer employer reviews for Cobalt

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!