Cobalt

www.cobalt.com
  www.cobalt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cobalt

You can grow with this company

Current Employee - Account Advocate in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Account Advocate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love working here, I really do. I firmly believe that anyone with some talent and a good work ethic can go far here. I've been promoted twice in the last 3 years. They also have really great flexibility which, as a parent, I love. They have a gym which is great too. All of my managers have been super-supportive and have helped guide me as I worked to accomplish my goals.

Cons

The location can make the commute a bit rough, but they do provide ORCA cards which helps.

Continue to work on giving clear paths to success to your employees. I'd love to see a more robust peer-recognition program as well

280 Other Employee Reviews for Cobalt (View Most Recent)

Great People, Great Company

Former Employee - Web Builder in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Web Builder in Seattle, WA

I worked at Cobalt as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The people here make the company. Very friendly, the whole culture is very open and pleasant. I had never worked for a big tech company before and am very grateful that it was with them. They take care of their employees.

Cons

They aren't the highest paying company, but it's more about quality of life. I was there while they were going through some transitions so there were some people that were still trying to figure out where they fit in.

Fast paced, ever changing, but still Cobalt

I have been working at Cobalt full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Friendly colleagues, great collaboration within teams. The company has gotten bigger, but still remembers to have fun, even after being acquired by ADP.

Cons

We need continue working on silos, building communication across departments. We also still sometimes operate like a small company, where we have fire drills to satisfy the customer. We need to improve there, but it's slowing getting better.

There are newer employer reviews for Cobalt