The best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - L & D Coach  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - L & D Coach in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I really like how they don't mico manage your work. They give you the ability to develop your own plans and help you get there through coaching. The benefits are great! Who offers a pension anymore? ADP/Cobalt. Who does team outings every quarter to connect with your team? ADP/Cobalt. Who helps you with your career path by paying for your college? ADP/Cobalt. Oh and I can wear what I want (for the most part). Thank you so much for letting me be apart of such a great organization.

Cons

Well, I would say we don't get the best pay in the industry but the other benefits out weigh that in my book.

I thought the way we did our benefits prior to being with ADP was a much better program.

Other Reviews for Cobalt

Great Company to work with

Current Employee - Curriculum Training Developer  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Curriculum Training Developer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very professional, knowledgeable, FUN, and always helpful associates work here Great collaboration between teams and departments. Leadership teams are insightful, positive, helpful, and inspiring. Work/Life balance is good. Fun team to work with. Friday Bagel days are always great. Location even better ( across from the train and bus station. )

Cons

Short Cubes but great views

Keep up the great work!

Relatively new, but still very impressed.

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been here less than a year, but in my experience if a company has issues then that's more than enough time to expose them. I can easily say that my experience working at Cobalt has been very enriching and rewarding. At least from where I sit, there is a lot of cross-collaborative work going on, no one appears to be defensive of their products to the point they're unwilling to work with you to better the customer experience, and there are good healthy debates around the right direction to take. Unlike other companies I've worked at where short-term fixes are the norm because they want to get to market (not realizing that going back later to fix it "the right way", if at all, tends to be very resource intensive), at Cobalt, everyone works hard to find the RIGHT solution. Even if it takes a little longer to implement, at least it's done right and the customer is better off for it. Cobalt has been great at giving that true work/life balance.

Cons

I've not really experienced any cons about the company per se. For those of us with dev teams that work off-shore, getting in early for a 7 am meeting can sometimes be difficult without that morning cup of coffee.

Keep us all in the know about what's happening that will affect all of us. You've done a great job so far, but there is always room for improvement!

There are newer employer reviews for Cobalt.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!