Great Work/Life Balance

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cobalt has a great culture, people and attitude about change. They allow some positions to work from home on a part time of full time basis. The people here make the difference and Cobalt has been getting better and better over the years.

Cons

The growth of Cobalt has made the competition for advancement harder. Another con is that there is a big difference in skill level across the same job function.

Other Reviews for Cobalt

The best of technology / advertising / data science / automotive all rolled into one Seattle giant...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people
    Great clients
    Great location
    Industry leading technologies for the automotive industry and advertising industry
    Industry leaders shaping the future of automotive and advertising

Cons

Cobalt is a great place to work, but it doesn't have the glitzy brand-appeal of an Amazon or Google. You aren't working here to get rich on stock grants and options, but if you want a fun, dynamic, rewarding employer (that pays well too), Cobalt is the best.

Never lose sight of culture, creativity and willingness to fail that got us to where we are today!

I loved working here so much I came back - and was not dissapointed.

Current Employee - DSM
    Current Employee - DSM

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cobalt has a unique culture among companies I have worked for. You truly feel like you are part of a family, and that what you do matters to the company success. Nobody here is pretentioius. Everyone works. Everyone contributes. We are all focussed on the same goals.

Cons

Sometimes its hard being away from Seattle, and you feel a little disconnected from the mother ship. I wish we could come back twice a year like we did in the past to recharge, re-energize, and deepen our belief in what we are doing.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication, and committment to providing us with a unique and rewarding work atmosphere that encourages particiapation, growth, and success.

There are newer employer reviews for Cobalt.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!