Cobalt
www.cobalt.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The culture at Cobalt is fantastic.

Account Advocate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cobalt full-time

ProsGreat culture
Awesome training
Lots of support
Growth opportunities are possible
Becoming a younger hipper company

ConsNot as innovative as it may seem
After some time your realize there are limited career opportunities
Not all employees are well versed in there roles from account advocates to upper management and leadership. However they are changing things up now.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy manager is great and its because she is actually qualified at her job. When they hire people they should really make sure they are qualified for the appropriate positions. Waste way to much time after a 3 week training to spend even more time training on the same stuff over and over.

This company is suppose to be technologically savy so hiring people that understand digital marketing and the importance of technology is very important.

Detroit Office is a Great Place to Start

Web Content Specialist (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Culture makes you feel like family - Workday is broken up by office events/chatter on a daily… Cons: - Not a great fit for introverts - Work can get hectic during promotions and launches -… Advice to Senior Management: Keep perks, culture/events in the forefront to reduce brain drain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The best company I have ever worked for!

Sales/Marketing (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you want to work for a company that is a leader in its industry then Cobalt is the place to be. Cobalt has… Cons: I do not feel there are any cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cobalt.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cobalt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cobalt CEO John W. P. Holt. All reviews posted anonymously by Cobalt employees.