Cobalt

www.cobalt.com
  www.cobalt.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cobalt

Helpful, Friendly and Down to Earth Coworkers. Engaging work. A Little Bureaucratic.

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've been here for about 2 and half months so far. Every day I'm astonished by how helpful, friendly, intelligent, and down-to-earth my coworkers are. No needless posturing or ego-tripping here. Such a breath of fresh air! From what I hear pay scales are on the lower side of competitive, but for me it was a big step up in pay from the contract work that I used to do. Hours are flexible, and although we're generally expected to come in at a consistent time, no one raises an eyebrow if we happen to come in a little late one day. Oh, and we're in the International District. A super cool place to work!

Cons

The work processes and reporting systems are a bit Bureaucratic. Cobalt's parent company, ADP brings resources to the table but also a kind of corporate stuffiness. This is somewhat in contrast to Cobalt's company culture which is a bit more relaxed than ADP. I have been told that career opportunities have been lacking but it seems like this is being addressed.

Filling out checkboxes for monthly work keeps us from exercising creativity and coming up with potential processes and solutions and innovations which may help us do our jobs better.

282 Other Employee Reviews for Cobalt (View Most Recent)

Brilliant, inovative, commited employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

John Holt is a visionary in the Automotive Digital Advertising arena. His go to market strategy early on positioned Cobalt to become the company it is today. His Executive team empowers employees to be creative, successful and feel like they are making a difference. Employees feel as if they are a part of something big...and we are!

Cons

I have no con's at this time

Smartest People I've ever worked with.

Current Employee - Services Team Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Services Team Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

* Skilled, motivated co-workers who truly want to be the best.
    * What we do works, works well, and is truly a value.
    * Truly razors edge technologies.
    * World-wide and varied customer base.
    * Very comfortable working environment.

Cons

The rate of change in our industry can be instense at times.
    Not a place for people who are not self motivated (this is a bad thing?)

Keep sharing information and asking for ideas. The fact this happens consistently help make ADP|Cobalt the place it is.

There are newer employer reviews for Cobalt