Cobalt
www.cobalt.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working here has been wonderfully refreshing.

Director-Retail Operations Consulting (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 5 years

ProsNothing is good or bad until you can compare it to something else. Having been a part of a number of mergers and acquisitions, I've been pleasantly surprised by this organization and am always impressed by their creativity, focus on growth and innovation, integrity and core values. The leadership embraces values that are easy to rally behind and genuinely support.

ConsAs a large organization, there is allot of activity and many strong performers. Embrace the diversity and talent and you'll grow but it's not a good environment for the timid or those lacking drive.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue good communication of expectations, vision and values...live the example you wish all others to follow and keep creating an atmosphere where people can succeed and grow.

The Very Best Place to Work!

Retail Consulting Manager (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People, culture and management support are the very best in… Cons: More Town Halls Meetings to share information. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cobalt is committed to supporting it's employees!

Client Services Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cobalt provides the tools to be successful and believes in empowering the hundreds of professionals who work hard to… Cons: Cobalt competes in a dynamic category, and as such, the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cobalt.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cobalt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cobalt CEO John W. P. Holt. All reviews posted anonymously by Cobalt employees.