Cobalt
www.cobalt.com Seattle, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Ups and Downs

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat location, some really good benefits. Lots of bright and fun people.

ConsLack of vision, direction from management. Project management is not alway good. Many times expectations are fuzzy. Not very much time off. Quick to point fingers or blame someone if something does not go as expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand your employees and their strengths. Many times people are "bucketed" into projects not suited for them. I see many talented people that should manage groups and many managers that do not have a very wide range of skills.

Building the plane in the air

Detroit, MI

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cool co-workers, team outtings, abilty to work from home 2… Cons: Projects are always last minute and stressful, little room for advancement,… Advice to Senior Management: Acknowledge that your employees have a lot of work on their plate and work with them if they're having problems meeting their quotas. We… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Best job I've held in a long time

Client Technical Analyst (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cobalt full-time for less than a year

Pros: All of my experiences at Cobalt so far have been very positive. The corporate culture shows proof that the company values their employees greatly and… Cons: Interdepartmental communication isn't always where it could be. Some groups have… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to value and treat your employees with respect. Show this in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cobalt.

Worked for Cobalt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cobalt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cobalt CEO John W. P. Holt. All reviews posted anonymously by Cobalt employees.