Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

www.cokeconsolidated.com
  www.cokeconsolidated.com
There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

A very busy job that pays well and keeps you in great shape.

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Merchandiser in Nashville, TN

I worked at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Pros

I loved working at Coca-Cola because it gave me the ability to make a great wage without an education. You will work very hard and will have many long days but if you are looking to stay in shape and build up your savings, this is the place.

Cons

Although I enjoyed my time there, I did notice an extremely high turnover rate. I never could get a straight answer why. The bosses said it was usually for lying or stealing. The employees usually said it was wrongful termination, however, for my time I never saw any actual cases of wrongful termination filed.

105 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (View Most Recent)

A wornderful place to work

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Brand Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Pros

Employees are appreciated and there are oppurtunities for growth to those that need more than just a check but recognition as well

Cons

Even though opportunities of growth are there it still takes too many years for career advancement.Hard work is rewarded though

Support and appreciate your employees.Great leaders influence and motivate at the same time.Your employees are the greatest asset you have

Never know what to expect.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated

Pros

My direct supervisor is great. The name Coke on my resume. Location.

Cons

Some other supervisors think they are better than the workers. Passive-aggressive is how I would describe the leadership team. They don't plan very well and implement changes with out explaining why they occur.

Very pleasant but not the brightest group of people I have ever worked for. Communication needs improvement. Numbers in CAC are meaningless because they are not weighted based on the Nashville floods or Gulf disaster or the different regions being having more resources than others, like Charlotte vs Gastonia. Popular employees get plum positions and less popular (older employees) get the less likely positions where they might succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated