There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Do not work for Coca Cola!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Sale Center  in  Asbury Park, NJ
Former Employee - Sale Center in Asbury Park, NJ

I worked at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

The only thing coke has is its name. When you tell someone you work at Coke, they think its great

Cons

Everything. The management is horrible!!!!!!!!! They don't know what there are doing!! The only good thing is that they aren't on top of you. But they will take advantage of you. Brown nosin is the only way to get ahead in this bull sh** company. The pay isn't that great, but what annoys me is when they do a reorganization. You have to reapply for your job and if you do keep your job its at reduced pay. And there is a lot of discrimination and if you do complain to your boss or to human resources they do absolutely nothing.
The benefits aren't that great, and depending on your position the hours suck. They hire incompetent employees that start at the same pay as someone whose been there for at least five years.
Not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to hire competent managers and you need to increase the wages of the employees not those in management

1310 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

CCE has great potential, but execution is the question.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Montgomery, AL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Montgomery, AL

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

I chose CCE because I feel that I presents security and stability for me. It for better or worse is within a stable industry

Cons

There is a great deal of uncertainty, which breeds negativity amongst the veterans. I have worked for much, much worse companies.

Based the bonus structure on individual performance. A good company rewards high achievers. Sincere, honest communication would be very helpful.

No appreciation

Former Employee - Human Resources  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Human Resources in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

Recogntion of brand. Ability to make a difference with our customers. The people within the facilities were absolutely great to work with. I am humbled to have worked with such great and hospitable people. The treat visitors from other units and areas with a great deal of respect. At the street level, managers and supervisors really did care for their employees. Unfortunatley, the pressures from Senior Management pressured our sales center managers, DSMs, etc. to manage differently. Some managers were great at shielding their employees from that pressure. Unfortunately, we have a number of managers who did not do enough and were only in it for their own self-preservation.

Cons

Lack of vision and strategy on behalf of senior management. We change our focus like we change our underwear. We also have an inability to have the tough conversation with employees. Many policies take away empowerment from employees. Current management manages according to KBI and scorecards, not to customer feedback. CCE also does a terrible job of recognizing employees. Absolutely no appreciation from the top!

The biggest frustration is a lack of focus. CCE does not have a central customer service purpose to go by. On one hand we preach doing anything for the customer, yet we punish our employees when they do because it ruins our KBIs.

The hardest thing for employees CCE is work/life balance, especially during the summer. The amount of pay we receive divided by the number of hours worked by employees is commensurate with the effort given.

People are very passionate for the brand, but not at the expense of the sacrifice made to get the work done.

Become more customer focused. Recognize people more often.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!