Coca-Cola Company

www.coca-colacompany.com
There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Do not work for Coca Cola!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Sale Center in Asbury Park, NJ
Former Employee - Sale Center in Asbury Park, NJ

I worked at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

The only thing coke has is its name. When you tell someone you work at Coke, they think its great

Cons

Everything. The management is horrible!!!!!!!!! They don't know what there are doing!! The only good thing is that they aren't on top of you. But they will take advantage of you. Brown nosin is the only way to get ahead in this bull sh** company. The pay isn't that great, but what annoys me is when they do a reorganization. You have to reapply for your job and if you do keep your job its at reduced pay. And there is a lot of discrimination and if you do complain to your boss or to human resources they do absolutely nothing.
The benefits aren't that great, and depending on your position the hours suck. They hire incompetent employees that start at the same pay as someone whose been there for at least five years.
Not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to hire competent managers and you need to increase the wages of the employees not those in management

1488 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

CCE has great potential, but execution is the question.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Montgomery, AL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Montgomery, AL

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

I chose CCE because I feel that I presents security and stability for me. It for better or worse is within a stable industry

Cons

There is a great deal of uncertainty, which breeds negativity amongst the veterans. I have worked for much, much worse companies.

Based the bonus structure on individual performance. A good company rewards high achievers. Sincere, honest communication would be very helpful.

Great brand and people, but politics trumps merit and transparency

Former Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

#1 Brand in the world and very talented and well-rounded employees and co-workers

Cons

The politics are unimaginable - I have never seen anything like it. Getting to senior levels is more about playing great chess vs. merit.

Instead of year after year working on the culture and change, establish what the core values are and hold every single employee and leader accountable, in their annual review, for evidence of practicing those values. No exceptions.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company