There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

the experience was awesome, I am proud to do work in coca cola comany

Current Employee - Sales in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
Current Employee - Sales in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

They gave me the real work to do.
They insipre me to give my best .
They help me when i was in trouble.
They guide me how to do work in market.
They teach me the lesson not to make false promise to the customers.

Cons

They did not have the proper interaction with the retaliers.
The top management did not praise the market developer who did a brilliant job .
When an market developer break the counter of pepsi and coke is sold there although he is not getting the freeze.

Advice to Management

when a new STL came he/she tried to do everything for his / her promotion without knowing the market and that thing spoil the whole market.
Every retalier should know who is the STL of his area.
The problem of the customer should be short out as early as possible.
Management should motivate his employees with the help of monetary.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Big company, a lot of bureaucracy.

Current Employee - Supply Chain Leadership Associate
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Leadership Associate

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

I am proud to work for Coca-Cola because it's a very well-recognized brand and most, if not all, people have come into contact with their products.

Cons

While working for a large company seems glamorous, it is also accompied by a lot of bureaucracy and a lot of red tape. For example, when I first began, I did not have a telephone or a way for business contacts to reach me at work. Instead, I would have to give them my personal cell phone number, which was ok, but it just didn't seem like a company with so much money should be that unorganized.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to stay positive and not be so resistant to change. Many of the new hires are younger employees and there seems to be a disconnect between the "old school" and "new school" way of getting things done. My suggestion would be for EVERYONE to stay open-minded, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under.

Worst job. No structure

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with great customers. Autonomy of job. Big company name on Resume. Learn how to manage your time efficiently and effectively.

Cons

Horrible upper management. No structure to training new hires, you are pretty much just thrown into it and expected to know everything about the business and execute all priorities without exception.

Policies and procedures are always changing and communication is non existent. There is no work life balance whatsoever. You are expected to work as many hours as it takes to finish your route.

You are basically an order taker and merchandiser not a sales representative. People in this industry do not respect vendors as sales individuals especially coca cola. They view you as an annoyance and believe that you work for them. This position is very physical and you do more merchandising than is explained. You are expected to merchandise the store (including stocking freezing cold coolers that are always a disaster), rotate the product, write an order, sell in new items and promotional prices, give credits, and put up all pos possible for each account visit, while typically having 10-14 calls per day.

They sell you in on having opportunity for advancement, however in the area that I worked in there was no career opportunities and they do not always hire from with in.

If you enjoy having a life and spending holidays with your family, you will not be able to here. All holidays you are expected to be available.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and be open to suggestions.