There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

the experience was awesome, I am proud to do work in coca cola comany

Current Employee - Sales in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
Current Employee - Sales in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Pros

They gave me the real work to do. They insipre me to give my best . They help me when i was in trouble. They guide me how to do work in market. They teach me the lesson not to make false promise to the customers.

Cons

They did not have the proper interaction with the retaliers. The top management did not praise the market developer who did a brilliant job . When an market developer break the counter of pepsi and coke is sold there although he is not getting the freeze.

Advice to Management

when a new STL came he/she tried to do everything for his / her promotion without knowing the market and that thing spoil the whole market. Every retalier should know who is the STL of his area. The problem of the customer should be short out as early as possible. Management should motivate his employees with the help of monetary.

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

1. Big company, a lot of bureaucracy.

Current Employee - Supply Chain Leadership Associate
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Leadership Associate

Pros

I am proud to work for Coca-Cola because it's a very well-recognized brand and most, if not all, people have come into contact with their products.

Cons

While working for a large company seems glamorous, it is also accompied by a lot of bureaucracy and a lot of red tape. For example, when I first began, I did not have a telephone or a way for business contacts to reach me at work. Instead, I would have to give them my personal cell phone number, which was ok, but it just didn't seem like a company with so much money should be that unorganized.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to stay positive and not be so resistant to change. Many of the new hires are younger employees and there seems to be a disconnect between the "old school" and "new school" way of getting things done. My suggestion would be for EVERYONE to stay open-minded, no matter which end of the spectrum you fall under.

2. It was a very exciting experience, there was a lot of drive

Former Employee - Product Launch Specialist
    Former Employee - Product Launch Specialist

Pros

It is a good company for starting a career and getting experience. Very dynamic. Everything is clear in communication.

Cons

Sometimes management very quickly understands how to do business for themselves using company's resources

Advice to Management

Be more motivating