Coca-Cola Company

Excellent Learning experience

Current Employee - Market Development Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Market Development Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

-Management that takes interest in professional development
-Excellent resume builder, Fortune 500 company
-World-wide brand recognition
-Accessible leadership
-Career growth opportunities
-Good benefits, strong salary

Cons

-Very high stress situations and high pressure to meet goals
-Days start at 7:30 AM and end around 5:30 routinely
-Selling a product that everyone knows is both easier and more difficult

Thank you for investing in the sales team by hiring new sales people. Take steps to increase company loyalty across the board. Increase salaries of your drivers and delivery men, they interact with our customers more than anyone else and need to be skilled at interactions in order to drive profit. Consider the differences between respective regions and have different expectations for each.The same sales cannot be expected from Downtown Chicago, and Rural Alabama. Thanks for being attentive and accessible to us.

1434 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Coke is good, and they are working out the kinks in the system

Current Employee - Account Manager II in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager II in New York, NY

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

Time managment, you have a the ability to dictate most of the time you work.
    At this time you have a company car, phone and expense card so it allows you to feel confident in the tools you have available.

Cons

The dicision to take company cars away, this creates a big gap in benefits and monetary gains.
    Managers are not allowed to do what is needed in the field to perform needed tasks.

Management has to fight more for its people and expand capabilities to the low rung employees in the field. Apart from pay, medical benefits need to be more comprehensive.

Stay Away from this job

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in Tampa, FL

I worked at Coca-Cola Company part-time (more than an year)

Pros

401k match that's all I can say positive,it was just that bad,I got nothing else to say about this job.starting pay sucks,pepsi starts out more.

Cons

Low pay/treated like crap from grocery stores( Wal-Mart).STAY AWAY!No home life,off day to tired or back problems kept me from enjoying it.Overloaded work days,never paid correctly,after you turn your work times,when your phone is broke.I was screwed out of over 40hrs of no pay,shorted miles pay.

Know who you promote,and work a week as a Merch,and see what slave labor is.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company