Coca-Cola Company
3.1 of 5 1,205 reviews
www.coca-colacompany.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for, plenty of opportunity for moving up and people are great to work with.

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsGood hours, competitive pay, good benefits package. Amazing perks! Who doesn't like free soda all day. Coke will be here for a long time. People are respectful and dress code is formal.

ConsIt's a large company so if you prefer a more intimate work environment where you know everything then this is not the place for you. The people that have the big name jobs are predominately conservative, well-educated men.

Interesting, Insightful, and Great Work Experience

Finance Intern (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company as an intern for more than a year

Pros: - Great Exposure to work and senior management - Great Guest Speakers - Always… Cons: - Certain Ppl nice to your face - The Blame… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up and stop acting like your 12. Just because you work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Career at Coca-Cola Refreshments

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: The pay is fair, the benefits are decent, there is… Cons: The work in this position is very physical, there is a high standard work criteria to meet… Advice to Senior Management: Communication is essential to fostering a team enviroment and for solving problems before… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Coca-Cola Company.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coca-Cola Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Coca-Cola Company CEO Muhtar Kent. All reviews posted anonymously by Coca-Cola Company employees.