marketing intern

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Albany, NY
Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Albany, NY

I worked at Coca-Cola Company as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I learned a lot by shadowing just about every position in the business. All employees were very helpful and friendly. Overall good experience as far as learning how to manage accounts and how a distribution/ sales business works

Cons

Not too much hands-on experience. A lot of watching. This was a good learning experience, but not a lot of achievements that I could put on a resume or share with potential employers.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The management team was very supportive, and encouraging to the sales reps in what I overheard on conference calls. They celebrated victories, noted weaknesses, and offered advice for their team.

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

It was a fulfilling experience that provided me the opportunity to recieve unique training and develop crucial skillsets

Former Contractor - Client/Reporting Analyst in North Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Client/Reporting Analyst in North Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The Coca-Cola company provides great training, benefits and values longevity of employment, rewarding loyalty through promotions and perks to permanent employees with long tenure.

Cons

Contractors can (though not often) sometimes be treated as outsiders and excluded from being made to feel part of the Coca-Cola experience

Advice to Management

Work to utilize contractors as potential contract to perm opportunities instead of use and release resources, you'll get better and more thorough work product from them. Encourage independent thought and reward innovation instead of stifling those who exhibit thought outside of the corporate norm. Continue to reward longevity and create a great corporate culture.

2. system analyst II

Current Employee - Systems Analyst II in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Systems Analyst II in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good role, the amount work given and the time to work even to complete the task.

Cons

the way the teams organized its like multi layers between business to the delivery tea