Coca-Cola Company

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

goals are ever changing

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

in my 20 plus years i have never had to worry about a reduction in hours. while other companies have been cutting hours mine have been stable

Cons

the saying here is they hire you to eventually fire you. your just a number .

the employees on the front lines sometimes have good ideas, but since management did not think of them there not good ideas

1544 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

If you want to have a life outside of work, or a chance for a better job in this company, don't waste your time.

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

3 weeks vacation, that's it.

Cons

Although the 3 weeks of vacation is good, you have to submit them the prior December. So if something comes up, too bad, you can't change it. Add the fact that I only get 6 weekends off a year, while the merchandisers with the poorest performance get the best days off, results in a workplace full of unfair management and policies. Also, you're "lucky" to get a 28 cent raise each year for all of your hard work, while constantly being berated about how poor of a job everyone is doing. Management is very poor and only concerned with their own well-being, and they will throw you under the bus if they have to.

Quit lying to your employees every day. Don't tell us that we're paid better than Pepsi because we know we aren't. I would also suggest looking into why the turnover rates are sky high and the majority of us hate our jobs, instead of mindlessly pulling new hires off the street and wondering why things aren't being done the right way. And lastly, listen to criticism instead of just blowing it off.

It was a fulfilling experience that provided me the opportunity to recieve unique training and develop crucial skillsets

Former Contractor - Client/Reporting Analyst in North Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Client/Reporting Analyst in North Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The Coca-Cola company provides great training, benefits and values longevity of employment, rewarding loyalty through promotions and perks to permanent employees with long tenure.

Cons

Contractors can (though not often) sometimes be treated as outsiders and excluded from being made to feel part of the Coca-Cola experience

Work to utilize contractors as potential contract to perm opportunities instead of use and release resources, you'll get better and more thorough work product from them. Encourage independent thought and reward innovation instead of stifling those who exhibit thought outside of the corporate norm. Continue to reward longevity and create a great corporate culture.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company