There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

The managerial middleman

Current Employee - Market Development Manager in Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - Market Development Manager in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Big company with opportunities to learn, be trained and even train others in a friendly team-based work environment. Baby step innovations every other month, and still improving as a whole.

Cons

way too many bosses, boss over boss and everything takes a very long time to get approved. Sales and distribution are not in sync and with very outdated data management systems that is needed on a daily basis so be prepared to do many simple task at least 3x before it's finally completed..

less bosses and trackers

1356 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

marketing intern

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Albany, NY
    Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Albany, NY

I worked at Coca-Cola Company as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I learned a lot by shadowing just about every position in the business. All employees were very helpful and friendly. Overall good experience as far as learning how to manage accounts and how a distribution/ sales business works

Cons

Not too much hands-on experience. A lot of watching. This was a good learning experience, but not a lot of achievements that I could put on a resume or share with potential employers.

Keep up the good work! The management team was very supportive, and encouraging to the sales reps in what I overheard on conference calls. They celebrated victories, noted weaknesses, and offered advice for their team.

goals are ever changing

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

in my 20 plus years i have never had to worry about a reduction in hours. while other companies have been cutting hours mine have been stable

Cons

the saying here is they hire you to eventually fire you. your just a number .

the employees on the front lines sometimes have good ideas, but since management did not think of them there not good ideas

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company