There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Proud to be a part of such a well-known company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Well versed in the sales and marketing world - GREAT experience and chance to learn from a company that is obviously doing something right, even in a struggling economy. Strong team players and the entire branch is involved with making sure the customer is happy along with the consumer.

Cons

Takes FOREVER to get anything set-up once you first begin with the company. Took me over two months to get my business cards! Some of the people love to tattle and get HR involved in everything, which eventually leads to meaningless meeting after meeting making sure we "solve our differences".

Advice to Management

Have a company standard way to bring new employees on board and get them trained correctly. Make sure you acknowledge success and there needs to be free vending to each branch where everyone works BEYOND their limits and deserves free product of something they are putting their life and time into

Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

1. Territory account rep. Good benefits. Good support from lower management, open door policy

Former Employee - Territory Account Representative in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Territory Account Representative in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Lots of driving, freedom, excellent product and merchandising support. Great sales team, good morale, excellent training programs.

Cons

Upper management was manipulative and out of touch with what was going on in the field.

2. Not too sure if this is it

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good, agressive learning, challenging projects and an environment which pushes you. There is no micro managing and the management expects you to deliver by trusting your abilities.

Cons

I feel an air of hostility. Too many ladies working in the IT department and then can only smell trouble. You don't get recognized for your efforts.

Advice to Management

Recognize people who are making a difference.