Coca-Cola Company

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Used to be great

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I work with some awesome people so that is a plus. I have been able to tele-work for over six years, but that is quickly going to the "con' column because now we are required to come into the office a lot more. The vacation is compettive. The biggest 'pro' is the company name.

Cons

I used to work for CCNA (Coca-Cola North America) but we mergered with CCE (Coca-Cola Enterprises) in 2010. We were given the message that we (CCR- Coca-Cola Refreshments) were going to be an even better company. How wrong that message was! We were kept in limbo for months on if we would even have a job or not. Since then management at all levels have changed several times. We were forced to be job bands instead of job grades which means you could get a new job, but not be offered any more money. Profits are up, but percentage for raises is down. We have a new Paid Time Off/absentee policy in which we require points. We have no flexibity anymore and we are micro-managed to death. It is extremely hard to move up the ladder. You cannot get an answer for any question because no one knows anything. Policies change on a weekly basis and often contradict each other.

My advice is to stop trying to change things before you have a clear plan. You cannot have people that know nothing about processes changing those processes. Have people that actually do the work provide input. Treat the mid-level and frontline people better. These are the people that carry out the non-glamorous work. These are the people that interact with customers every day. Recognize people for a job well done.

1554 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Accounting positions at Shared Services

Current Employee - Accountant in Brandon, FL
    Current Employee - Accountant in Brandon, FL

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits and fair salaries.

Cons

High stress lavel and lack of traning. The place is a sweet shop that takes advantage of the employees.

Not a real Sales Job

Current Intern - Intern in Detroit, MI
    Current Intern - Intern in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Big company, Great brand name

Cons

Long hours, managers not having a clue on how the business actually works

Invest in your low level workers they are the ones making brands grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company