Used to be great

Current Employee - Quality Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I work with some awesome people so that is a plus. I have been able to tele-work for over six years, but that is quickly going to the "con' column because now we are required to come into the office a lot more. The vacation is compettive. The biggest 'pro' is the company name.

Cons

I used to work for CCNA (Coca-Cola North America) but we mergered with CCE (Coca-Cola Enterprises) in 2010. We were given the message that we (CCR- Coca-Cola Refreshments) were going to be an even better company. How wrong that message was! We were kept in limbo for months on if we would even have a job or not. Since then management at all levels have changed several times. We were forced to be job bands instead of job grades which means you could get a new job, but not be offered any more money. Profits are up, but percentage for raises is down. We have a new Paid Time Off/absentee policy in which we require points. We have no flexibity anymore and we are micro-managed to death. It is extremely hard to move up the ladder. You cannot get an answer for any question because no one knows anything. Policies change on a weekly basis and often contradict each other.

My advice is to stop trying to change things before you have a clear plan. You cannot have people that know nothing about processes changing those processes. Have people that actually do the work provide input. Treat the mid-level and frontline people better. These are the people that carry out the non-glamorous work. These are the people that interact with customers every day. Recognize people for a job well done.

Other Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

COCA

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  New Orleans, LA
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

good pay but no overtime so..

Cons

crap hours and no respect

Rewarding Career Opportunity

Current Employee - Director  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning opportunities; great benefits and discounts, perks; many challenging and exciting projects to collaborate with different people from different groups; great networking opportunities; opportunities to hear great speeches

Cons

Hours can be long; sometimes stressful due to very short turn around time; legal involved in everything we do which does slow down the process sometimes (but I understand that it's a big global company so we are a big target and need to be careful to protect our reputation).

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!