Coca-Cola Company

www.coca-colacompany.com
  www.coca-colacompany.com
There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Job Has Changed........FOR THE WORSE!!!!!

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - District Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Brand Name, Good 401k

Cons

DSM Salary is too low, compeition pays their DSM's at least 10-15k more and they aren't as micromanaged. CCNA is trying to drop CCR like a hot potato as they have been showcasing the company on trade visits to investors from the Middle East & China. Bad when an American company like CCR is trying to sell their company internationally where they could possibly clean house. Bad enough that rumors are that everyone in management will have to reapply for their jobs next year and if your'e lucky to keep your job they will move you to a different department or sales center. Even though CCE had its faults, This company was run better and focused more on customer value when it was CCE.

Stop Micromanaging!!!!!! Raise pay for management positions..... DSM's shouldnt make less than their subordinates.......

1432 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Micro Management!

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Benefits, Easy Work, Customers were very fun to deal with.

Cons

Outside of the box thinking not allowed. I continually hit my exceeded my goals but was treated as though I was down 20%. The Denver management is horrible. The are sneaky and for some reason feel the need to make everyone on the sales forces lives miserable.

Look heavily at the management in Denver. I know that the company is good, but at this location, you have problems.

Used to be great

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I work with some awesome people so that is a plus. I have been able to tele-work for over six years, but that is quickly going to the "con' column because now we are required to come into the office a lot more. The vacation is compettive. The biggest 'pro' is the company name.

Cons

I used to work for CCNA (Coca-Cola North America) but we mergered with CCE (Coca-Cola Enterprises) in 2010. We were given the message that we (CCR- Coca-Cola Refreshments) were going to be an even better company. How wrong that message was! We were kept in limbo for months on if we would even have a job or not. Since then management at all levels have changed several times. We were forced to be job bands instead of job grades which means you could get a new job, but not be offered any more money. Profits are up, but percentage for raises is down. We have a new Paid Time Off/absentee policy in which we require points. We have no flexibity anymore and we are micro-managed to death. It is extremely hard to move up the ladder. You cannot get an answer for any question because no one knows anything. Policies change on a weekly basis and often contradict each other.

My advice is to stop trying to change things before you have a clear plan. You cannot have people that know nothing about processes changing those processes. Have people that actually do the work provide input. Treat the mid-level and frontline people better. These are the people that carry out the non-glamorous work. These are the people that interact with customers every day. Recognize people for a job well done.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company