There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

The Coke Side of Life

Former Employee - Marketing Director  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Marketing Director in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Access to lots of resources and subject matter experts. Interesting work and lots to keep you busy.

Cons

To many managers spend their time setting up meetings and giving powerpoint presentations about hypothetical opportunities or marketing theories with very little ROI or market implementation. A very liberal culture with a political statement to make at every decision. Cut throat towards employees. Too many high-paid "leaders" (manager and above) spending Coke's precious $$ on expensive global agencies for things Coke doesn't need also acting like they performed the work the agency delivered. Too many people flying around the world for no apparent reason.

Reduce your marketing expenses by 50% and scrutinize big expensive programs in the CCNA marketing department. CCNA is not growing fast enough so stop spending there. Get rid of your expensive Director-level and p employees that waste time talking and not doing something except try and get their next opportunity somewhere else. It's not show business it's CPG.

1310 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

No work life balance

Former Employee - Merchandiser
    Former Employee - Merchandiser

I worked at Coca-Cola Company part-time for less than a year

Pros

decent pay check, opportunity to move up if you work hard enough, great for networking, and you can make a lot of friends

Cons

"Old Boys Club" is very relevant, while you have the opportunity to make a lot of friends you can also make a lot of enemies. Work life balance is non existent, some of the managers are absolute perfectionists and HAVE to have things done a certain way.

Have Merchandiser appreciation days, there are too many guys who are getting burned out after working long days and hearing negative feedback from their superiors.

New Hire

Current Employee - Supply Chain Leadership Associate
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Leadership Associate

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time

Pros

Great interview experience and recruitment process. The managers and HR specialists were very quick with responses and advice

Cons

After I received my offer, I heard very little from CCR about my location, specific start date, etc. I haven't started my job yet. I'm feeling incredibly apprehensive about my future employment experience with CCR. They haven't reached out to me since November.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!