There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Great Company, Low Pay for My Area

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Jackson, MO
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Jackson, MO

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company, receptive manager. Great insurance. Uniforms and cell phone provided.

Cons

No advancement opportunities. Same problems, same results. No real new blood. For working at a beverage company, there was relatively little free product or schwag. A tendency to micro-manage. Long hours on holidays (has to be that way though,its the busiest time). Pay was poor when compared to Pepsi's merchandisers. Low pay for mileage (especially when it was our vehicles being used).

All managers should be more involved with all workers, not just their immediate circle.

1310 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Good Work Experience, LOUSY Boss

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Love the company. Worked with a lot of knowledgeable, experienced professionals.

Cons

Worked for one of the worst managers EVER!!! Treats women professionals like they are from the Mad Men employee pool. Gave all projects to the males, even those with less tenure and experience than the women. But he produced, he got results (apparently with no input from the women on his team in spite of positive feedback from others about our work). The morale problem in the department was an open secret. So we were caught in a steady state of no growth. Thank goodness our skills and potential were recognized in other departments.

HR: Keep in touch with the pulse of non-management. Listen. Act on grievances against some of your sneaky, biased, arrogant managers/VPs/Directors, no matter how small the complaint, and make us lowly professionals feel like we can do so WITHOUT IMPUNITY, or they might end up on Legal's desk (or in the AJC)!!!

Good people, Middle management good, higher management iffy.

Former Employee - Driver Merchandiser Assistant  in  Park City, IL
    Former Employee - Driver Merchandiser Assistant in Park City, IL

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most are very nice people and easy to work with. If managers like you, you get off better.

Cons

Long, early hours. Work can sometimes become a bit tedious.

Route trucks better.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!