There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Great Company, I really like my job

Current Employee - Account Manager - Large Store in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager - Large Store in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I really enjoy working here and the people are so friendly and nice. What I love most about this company is that they really have your back as an employee. I have worked for companies where you are always scared to make a mistake and you are scared you will lose your job. I have never felt that way at Coke. They use your mistakes as a way to teach you and make you better. The manangment really cares about their employees and they treat you with hight levels of respect. The BENEFITS ROCK!! You get 18 days paid vacation your first year w/ the option to purchase additional 'unpaid vacation" the 2nd year. I chose to purchase 2 extra days this year and have 4 weeks vacation my 2nd year at the company. The 401K is amazaing and so are all the health benefits. The hours are very flexible and they pay very well for gas mileage if you are out in the trade.

Cons

They are always changing and sometimes you feel like as soon as you get comfortable w/ one way of doing things then they change it. Also, you have a lot of different things you are graded on as a sales rep and it's hard to really be able achieve all the goals.. so you sometime you have to pick and choose what you are going to focus on at any given time. It's really not possible to achieve them all at the same time. Sometimes what upper managment decideds to focus on and push for doesn't really make sence at store level and that gets frusterating.

Continue to listen to the employess about what is and is now working out in the trade. I would advise that the case amounts and focus on Monthly Priorities be adjusted depending on the stores volume and demographic.

1357 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

If people only knew

Former Employee - IT Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - IT Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Flexibility at my former position
    Very understanding direct manager
    Most people are fun to work with

Cons

Low morale for YEARS, especially since the merger. TCCC has always had an
    Less and less personal interaction with upper management & leadership as merger moves forward
    More of a feeling of being just a number
    Coca-Cola often comes up in a yearly poll as one of the most liked companies from the CONSUMERS standpoint. But if they only knew what REALLY goes on at the ivory tower.

Stop treating your employees like a number & more like a colleague. As this merger goes through, there is more often than not a feeling of superiority within upper management and a sense that they are unapproachable. When I first started 10 years ago, there was a sense of family with each other. Now, it just seems like a totalitarian "regime" as TCCC has "poisoned" the CCR. As a whole, the Coca-Cola Company has ALWAYS had a sense of superiority which has now unfortunately has "leaked" into CCR.

Also, how about interaction between employees and HR? This is the biggest factor in the feeling that employees are just a number, just like prison. For example, I was told about my position was eliminated over the phone. OVER THE PHONE??? I wasn't even given the respect to be told person??? There wasn't any human interaction in my exit from the company at ALL. I received an email with my severance package attached and all I have to do is sign it & email it back. Withing the package/email, there were suggestions to call the HeRe team if I had any questions. About as warm and cozy as George Orwell's Ministry of Truth.

Network Engineer

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Network Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Work from home, flex-time, free soda fountains on every floor, company perks and discounts, and a very recognizable name to put on your resume. The culture is great and diverse. You will make friends, guaranteed.

Cons

Long hours. I worked 7 days a week. Pay was way below industry standard. Unreasonable deadlines and priorities.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company