Great Company, I really like my job

Current Employee - Account Manager - Large Store in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Account Manager - Large Store in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy working here and the people are so friendly and nice. What I love most about this company is that they really have your back as an employee. I have worked for companies where you are always scared to make a mistake and you are scared you will lose your job. I have never felt that way at Coke. They use your mistakes as a way to teach you and make you better. The manangment really cares about their employees and they treat you with hight levels of respect. The BENEFITS ROCK!! You get 18 days paid vacation your first year w/ the option to purchase additional 'unpaid vacation" the 2nd year. I chose to purchase 2 extra days this year and have 4 weeks vacation my 2nd year at the company. The 401K is amazaing and so are all the health benefits. The hours are very flexible and they pay very well for gas mileage if you are out in the trade.

Cons

They are always changing and sometimes you feel like as soon as you get comfortable w/ one way of doing things then they change it. Also, you have a lot of different things you are graded on as a sales rep and it's hard to really be able achieve all the goals.. so you sometime you have to pick and choose what you are going to focus on at any given time. It's really not possible to achieve them all at the same time. Sometimes what upper managment decideds to focus on and push for doesn't really make sence at store level and that gets frusterating.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the employess about what is and is now working out in the trade. I would advise that the case amounts and focus on Monthly Priorities be adjusted depending on the stores volume and demographic.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. delivery merchandiser

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

pay check and heath care

Cons

everything else they don't care about you,they just want the job done. if you have anything to say you are just wining or have a bad attitude.they don't care if you get heart they said all we are is a number and if we don't like it we could find another job

Advice to Management

care not pretend

Huge company with great values and lots of opportunities

Current Employee - Supply Chain
    Current Employee - Supply Chain

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CCR is a huge company with great resources, people, and many different opportunities. Everyone at CCR has a lot of pride in the company and their brands.

Cons

There are cons to working at a huge company. Implementing change can be a huge challenge with significant resistance along the way. The hiring/recruitment functions could definitely be improved and better integrated into other business functions. Relatively speaking, salary is not great.

Advice to Management

Improve talent recruitment by incorporating it more into other business functions. Talent recruitment is too often a very slow process with lots of room for improvement.