There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Fruitful

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

values, passion, involvement, ethics, informal

Cons

i do not actually know

top-down communication to be improved

1343 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Sales Executive

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company

Pros

The Coca-Cola Company is a forward looking strategic company with a diverse pool of opportunities and career paths. The company believes in the values it communicates and for the most part does the right thing for its people.

Cons

The company can get lost in process and bureaucracy as can most companies it's size. Recent changes in the company have helped the bottom line often at the expense of the people.

The company is doing a great job of investing in the business, however more attention needs to be given to people.

Great Company, I really like my job

Current Employee - Account Manager - Large Store in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager - Large Store in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I really enjoy working here and the people are so friendly and nice. What I love most about this company is that they really have your back as an employee. I have worked for companies where you are always scared to make a mistake and you are scared you will lose your job. I have never felt that way at Coke. They use your mistakes as a way to teach you and make you better. The manangment really cares about their employees and they treat you with hight levels of respect. The BENEFITS ROCK!! You get 18 days paid vacation your first year w/ the option to purchase additional 'unpaid vacation" the 2nd year. I chose to purchase 2 extra days this year and have 4 weeks vacation my 2nd year at the company. The 401K is amazaing and so are all the health benefits. The hours are very flexible and they pay very well for gas mileage if you are out in the trade.

Cons

They are always changing and sometimes you feel like as soon as you get comfortable w/ one way of doing things then they change it. Also, you have a lot of different things you are graded on as a sales rep and it's hard to really be able achieve all the goals.. so you sometime you have to pick and choose what you are going to focus on at any given time. It's really not possible to achieve them all at the same time. Sometimes what upper managment decideds to focus on and push for doesn't really make sence at store level and that gets frusterating.

Continue to listen to the employess about what is and is now working out in the trade. I would advise that the case amounts and focus on Monthly Priorities be adjusted depending on the stores volume and demographic.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company