Positive, Motivating and Challenging!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Great work life balance and ability to grow

Cons

Very difficult for contract employees to get full-time opportunity in several of the department.

Other Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Coca-Cola Lite?

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Benefits along with job growth makes Coca-Cola worth while. Huge networking ability with great people.

Cons

Large turnover along with new Management direction every 2-5 years. Coca-Cola looks to save money in all the wrong places. Max 4% pay increase a year, though I never met anyone to make more than 3.

Please invest more into your employees. We enjoy working there, but that's not enough to keep us there.

Stressful, stressful, stressful

Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER
    Current Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

-Resume Builder
    -Semi-Flexible Hours (Good for Doctor Appts, etc.)
    -Vacation Time starts at 3 weeks & 3 Floating Holidays

Cons

Currently the Company is still undergoing the transition from the purchase of CCE. Cutting back is the name of the game. We have lost company cars, benefits have changed, positions have been cut and workloads doubled, reduction of merchandising labor causes for store service complaints and the fun of this business has been sucked out of it. The turnover is getting ridiculous, many employees are leaving the Company due to these changes and lack of care for them.
    Additionally, there are very long hours. If you are in sales, PSS, or merchandising you are always on call. Just because you are off doesn't mean you don't take phone calls or have to solve problems, 55+ hours per week is the minimum.

Put your people first. Your people are the foundation of this company. Get rid of Monthly Priorities and let us sell. Company cars, bring them back, we drive so many miles and shouldn't have to eat the expense on our end. Or pay us Federal mileage, like Pepsi does for their employees.
    Give stores more service when needed, I know Merchandising labor is expensive but Pepsi has people camped out in stores all day and are getting the displays because of it.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!