There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

very great hands-on experience

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Merchandiser in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

pay is great for people who don't have college degrees

Cons

every day is a very hard working day. Job's requirements usually take two people.

make sure to send more help for employees. work is to strenuous for one person

1310 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Many years of dedicated service.

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

My peers are extremely dedicated and team oriented.

Cons

Company has shifted focus to non productive, non selling activities recently.

The negative messages from above are not helping morale

We didn't "merge." We were thrown away.

Current Employee - Quality Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Coca-Cola looks great on your resume
    Free fountain drinks
    Pay and benefits are pretty good but unfortunately seem to be declining
    Tele-working

Cons

No longer feel like a person. Only a number.
    Human Resources is pretty much pointless for the employees.
    If you are a Legacy CCNA employee you have little to no chance of growth and what feels like a great chance of losing your job.
    We seem to have moved from being white collar professional adults to blue collar children who need to be micro-managed and scolded like 5 year olds.
    We no longer have relationship with management. Management is now unapproachable without fear of retribution...including your direct manager.
    There is a definite my way or the highway attitude and we just need to shut up and be productive
    Management is constantly late or rescheduling meetings and classes with no consideration for YOUR time
    Management has no interest in your work/life balance. If you need time off you have to chase them down to get a response and they act like they are doing you a great favor.
    Management gives us random rules with no "business need" to back it up and then blatantly disregards following the rules themselves
    Employees in non-front-line positions have been able to flex their time within reason for years. Now we have no flexibility at all. Many of us have arranged our lifestyles around this.
    We have numerous pointless, long meetings that take away from our actual jobs that give us no more information than the email that we received beforehand about the exact same subject as the meeting.
    Management is tied up in so many meetings that if I need my manager it is almost impossible to contact her and if I do she typically is typing or reading something while I am trying to speak to her.
    When you try to explain that so many changes make you uncomfortable you are met with the response that you should get used to it or look elsewhere.

Listen to your employees. Many of them have been around for longer than you have been working.
    Improve your Human Resources team and realize that your greatest asset is your staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!