There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Much better if you come from outside and live near your route

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Fort Wayne, IN
Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Looks good on a resume, decent pay, district managers are good, flexible schedule (but still long hours regardless)

Cons

Long hours, pointless meetings, more of a babysitter for drivers and merchandisers than a "sales" person. Unrealistic goals, bonuses paid out by region instead of individual because they keep having "technical issues"...Runzheimer (mileage) is terrible if you have an out of town route and getting a new vehicle every five years is a wallet-killer.

When a person moves up in the company, they should be viewed as a MORE valuable asset, not less. Give larger raises to inside people moving up instead of outside people with no real experience in the industry.

1308 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Good company going the way of most companies now; too much work for too few people.

Current Employee - Warehouse Supervisor
    Current Employee - Warehouse Supervisor

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great benfits, solid company, good salary, some opportunities for advancement if you survive the punishing amount of work.

Cons

Reorganizing all facilities; reducing the supervisory staff to the point that we are overwhelmed and have lost heart. We never feel good about the job when we go home after yet another 12+ hour day. Hourly employees are being made to pick up the duties that supervisors no longer have the time to do and are becoming resentful and angry about the added responsibilities without sufficient compensation.

Upper management are victims of this reorganization as well. The corporation is taking advantage of the poor economy and overworking everyone. They should know that there will be a mass exodus when the economy improves. Quality is suffering due to this current lack of sufficiently trained personnel.

Sadly, it isn't the wonderful company it used to be!!!

Former Employee - Legal  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Legal in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Was incredible for 12 years--last five years the company changed and wasn't a great place to work anymore. Formerly excellent benefits including pay and employees treated well--that has slowly been changing in the past five years.

Cons

Too many restructures and people left were forced to do more work to make up the difference.

They also outsourced IT Department that was on-site to a Help Desk in India. I'm sure employees in India tried, but the majority of the time they were not only slow but didn't have a clue how to fix nor did most of them understand many of our systems that were designed for The Coca-Cola Company.

The joke in legal was that they are the "Helpless Desk" and not the "Help Desk".

I understand after the largest class action suit in history that you had to put more women in management as well as blacks. Some were qualified and some weren't which created stress for everyone who had to work with people who weren't truly qualified. I heard complaints for years about this issue.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!