There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Good company to work with.

Current Employee - Tech Lead  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Tech Lead in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Good benefits, industry standard salary.

Cons

Not much, except company doesn't have competitive employees.

Note applicable.

1310 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Shocked to see how a company of this caliber operates.

Former Employee - Market Development Manager  in  Westborough, MA
    Former Employee - Market Development Manager in Westborough, MA

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are no pros, no way for good people to earn a decent living. Constantly making negative changes that effect people who are there to make the company money.

Cons

Too many cons to list, lesson learned that it was a bad decision on every level. May not be the case for everyone, but way too many negative reviews are posted like this

no opinion

Worked 16 years, over 60+ work weeks, to be told 3 weeks before Christmas that my family had 15 hours of benefits left.

Former Employee - Territory Account Manager
    Former Employee - Territory Account Manager

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Health Insurance, vacations, most recognized trade mark in the WORLD

Cons

Forcing out the employees that care, dedication means nothing. They would rather pay $$$ for haulbacks for inexperienced salesforce when they are not informed/trained enough to know the needs of the customers. The customers suffer. A shelf out of product gives the sale to the competition. It does not matter to the delusional management team that is currently at hand. As long as they "cut" the salary off the books. Brownie points for the manager that dismisses the one who has more knowledge. If you meet sales quotas....get bonuses every year the past 12 years while in sales position how can you ALL the SUDDEN be not performing? The large store side and small store side have horrendous morale levels. Who wants to work in that environment? How motivated are the employees working 14 hour shifts when they are being bullied and just doing everything they can to keep their job. It does not matter. If you are a target they will find a way to eliminate you. Even at Christmas time!
    I have left my child sick at home with a trashcan to vomit in just so I could be at work. I have told family I can not participate in thanksgiving events because I was so tired from selling my route and then stocking shelves until way too late in evenings. While supervisors at home with their families. I was beyond loyal and dedicated. And will not forget being told "fill your prescriptions today, your benefits cut off at midnight". 16+ years. Are you serious? Yes. I do not know how those supervisor's in place now can sleep at night. I have bachelor's degree in business management and you just do not advance treating your loyal employees that way.
    At least have the decency to be honest. Offer me another position, or say that my salary will be 20k less in 2014. Account managers are being promoted after finding 40+ cases of out-dated product in their backrooms and on store shelves! Because they talk the talk. But not maintaining their breakage, damage and loss. How much does that cost the company? You could never find that in my territory. My standards were too high. I got slapped on the wrist for providing customer service, bullied and lied on by a new supervisor so I could be eliminated.

Open your eyes. Listen to your customers and employees. Offer a capability class on motivation. Look to see who is motivated on your sales team. Always remember when you push away a highly skilled and experienced sales professional, your business is what put them in many relationships with all the vendors in the field.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!