There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Great part-time job with excellent pay and perks.

Current Employee - Part-time Merchandiser  in  Lubbock, TX
Current Employee - Part-time Merchandiser in Lubbock, TX

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company part-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunities for advancement, pay, employee benefits, employee appreciation throughout the year.

Cons

None from my two years of working here.

1305 Other Employee Reviews for Coca-Cola Company (View Most Recent)

Started as a merchandiser and ended as a manager, a valuable experience by working together to accomplish lofty goals.

Former Employee - Merchandising Supervisor  in  Jackson, MO
    Former Employee - Merchandising Supervisor in Jackson, MO

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people working here are very dedicated and want to succeed. The compensation was always great in all the positions I had worked. Promotions are sometimes difficult to obtain, you must be very good at your current job before moving up. The brands are the best.

Cons

Work-life balance is very challenging as a supervisor you are tied to your phone even on your days off.

To improve work-life balance the company needs to consider building flexibility in departments like merchandising to handle call offs so the supervisors are not required to run routes and do all of their supervisor responsibilities (can make 10 hour days into 15 hour days).

Hard work, Good Pay!

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Madison, WI

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay is great, Company is caring, Managers are Great and getting better. So many opportunities to advance and make more money. If you perform well you will get noticed. Brands are World Renown and more are being added every year! Coca-Cola is #1 Beverage company in the world!

Cons

Work is hard and conflicts with family time. No set hours for being a merchandiser, 10 hour days should be expected.

Management has been nothing less than great to me and continue to reward me for the work I do, I am proud to work for such an amazing company and look forward to my future with Coke!

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!