Great place to professional Growth

Current Employee - Manager Financial Services  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Manager Financial Services in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people to work with. Always constant changing environments

Cons

Work life balance, requires extensive work on the weekends.

Other Reviews for Coca-Cola Company

Human Resources

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Coca-Cola Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Strong brand recognition. Global career opportunities. Very strong CEO who provides a tremendous vision for the future and inspires the Employees.

Cons

HR function focuses on how you do things versus what you accomplish. They call it the how's vs the what's. It even comes up in reviews and rewards. As long as you are liked you will succeed regardless of your competence.

Way too many executives sucking the life out of the Company. When KO does a reorg they cut the workers and add more levels and layers of senior leaders.

I never had a worst job before or since

Former Employee - Warehouse Supervisor  in  Portage, IN
    Former Employee - Warehouse Supervisor in Portage, IN

I worked at Coca-Cola Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can not remember none.

Cons

The processes were old and ineffective which caused injuries because of employees being tired from lifting thousands of pounds of product each shift. For some reason, a credit check was required for a warehouse worker that NEVER touched money. People who takes the job are trying to get back on their feet or kids just starting out and neither usually have good credit. This in turn meant it would take a couple months to replace each warehouse worker while the remaining workers have to pickup the slack and increase their chances of injury. ALWAYS under staffed.

I was a warehouse supervisor and 70+ hours a week was the norm not the exception. In fact I worked 30 straight hours one time, I called off for my next shift which was 36 hours later and my manager asked why I was calling off; was it because I was sick? I told her it was because I worked 30 hours straight and need to recharge.

There are newer employer reviews for Coca-Cola Company.

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!